Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CampioniShop: Borla exhausts - Gen I and II

CampioniShop presents BORLA exhaust systems for your Cayman/Boxster 987 Generation 1 and Generation 2!

BORLA has had great success on Planet-9 with a magnificent article from Gator Bite however we quickly noted there were no direct contact with Borla other than the manufacturer itself on the forum. We feel like we can offer BORLA at competitive pricing with our signature service to all Planet-9 members!

Link to said article:
http://www.planet-9.com/cayman-boxster-modifications/19816-borla-catback-exhaust-pn-12653-a.html

About Borla:

BORLA® PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of stainless steel performance exhaust. We began two decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.

Product offering:

MSRP: 1,799 on all 4 part numbers
Planet-9: PM us :)

Generation 1 - 2005 to 2008

Part numbers:
12653 - 4" tip

12654 - 3.5" tip

Generation 2 - 2009 - 2010

Part numbers:
12659 - 4" tip

12660 - 3.5" tip

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEWS: We will not offer a GB for Borla exhausts since inventory is currently heavily lacking. However we can offer extremely low price on all 4 part numbers for the Cayman.

PM us for more details :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks Campioni!

Transaction was easy, shipping was fast and customer service was quick!

For other members, I got the 4" tips and love the whole system. Such an amazing sound and look. I think the 3" would look great too though. It'd be a tough choice.

So freakin' happy with my purchase though!

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
We have mostly seen rubbing with the axle-shafts, never with the suspension.

Is there a documented case of rubbing on a suspension with a lowered car?
Not that I know of. I have the first Borla exhaust ever made for the Gen II (prototype #12659) and have Eibach Pro-Kit springs installed for a 1.2" drop. The guy who installed the springs noticed that the exhaust pipe on the right side came close to the right rear CV boot but did not touch it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.