Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CampioniShop has recently been introducing high end quality parts for the Boxster and Cayman and we have recently been working extremely hard behind closed doors to get new products to the Planet-9 community. Here's our new addition :)

CampioniShop is proud to present JIC Cross and their Competition Coilovers for the Porsche Cayman and Boxster 987.

MSRP: $3,168
Planet-9 special : Too low to list, PM us!

About JIC Cross:

CROSS Competition coilover systems for the High Performance Porsches. The Competition Series is our top of the line coilover system. It features a lightweight design with a 15 way dampening adjustable monotube damper. With its high strength and durability, the Competition Series insures that it will last through any type of driving condition. The front damper features a 40 mm piston and the rear has either a 40 or 45mm piston depending on application.

The ride height adjustability is independent from the spring perch so adjusting ride height does not compromise the spring rate or rebound and compression of the damper. All coilover systems come with a cool b end linear spring that offer last precision steering and handling. Spring rates are also custom tailored to each system and driver's preference.

All Competition Series coilovers include front camber adjustable pillow ball upper mounts and most rear includes pillow ball mounts depending on application. Based off of racing technology, the Competition Series Coilover is a street performance suspension, customizable for full track use.

Features:
  • Pillow Ball Upper Mounts
  • Adjustable Dampening
  • Cool Bend Linear Spring
  • Durable Monotube Design
  • High Strength Inverted Montotube
  • Adjustable Lower Bracket
  • Helper Spring

Specs:

Cayman 987 05-08
PN: 987CC2
8kg/11kg

Boxster 987 05-08
PN: 987BCC2
7kg/9kg

MSRP: $3,168
Planet-9 special : Too low to list, PM us!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm pretty sure they use JRZ coilovers, but nonetheless, you can't go wrong with KW, JIC or JRZ, all high quality offerings.

·
Sexual Philanthropist
1,001 Posts
You'd probably get more of a response if you posted the new low price. ;-)

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Matt, do these integrate with PASM? There's a thread here somewhere about that, but I don't recall the technicalities. If so, pricing info would be helpful too. If not, price doesn't matter. Couldn't part with my PASM :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RingSport:

We can't post pricing due to an agreement with the distributor/manufacturer. It's worth a PM though :)

Monk46:

No these unfortunately cannot be integrated with PASM.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have the jic competition coilover suspension set up on my car and it is a drastic improvement over the factory CS suspension. It is by far the best suspension (IMO) that I have ever had the chance to experience.
________
condos in Pattaya

1 - 13 of 13 Posts