Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CampioniShop's linecard is composed of exclusive and high quality brands. KW suspension is a perfect addition to our linecard. We are offering these top of the line coilovers at rather attracting introduction prices :)

KW suspension's offering for the Cayman S and non S is highly dependant on your usage of the car. Please see below.

KW clubsport – Coilovers for race track and road

KW Clubsport was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require an offi cial road approval to use their car every day. The setup was specifi cally designed for the Nordschleife using track day tyres. By using the optional available adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow individual setup adjustments according to the vehicle load, tyre characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.

KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
•Height adjustable coilovers
•Performance setup for the racetrack
•Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
•Use of high performance linear race springs/li>
•In stainless steel technology inox-line
•Additional available with racing top mounts
• TUV approved
•Not compatible with PASM!

Front lowering: 1.2 - 2.3 "
Rear lowering: 0.8 - 1.5 "

MSRP: 3995.00
Special: PM us :)

KW Variant 3 inox-line – Perfect Street Performance

State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.

•Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
•inox-line* stainless steel technology
•Individually height adjustable
•Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
•High-quality components for long durability
•Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
•14-way adjustable compression damping
•Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
•Comprehensive documentation for easy use

MSRP: 2795.00
Special: PM us :)

Front lowering: 1.2 - 2.3 "
Rear lowering: 1.2 - 2.3 "

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How could have I missed this post:)

Thanks for the kind words, KW suspensions are definately in my personal Top 3!

We have a set coming for a fellow Planet-9er ! Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Matt, I'm just checking in on the progress of my order. I have an appointment to have the V3s installed at Protosport on April 5 and I'm getting excited to get it done! Let me know if you anticipate this being a problem....:thanks:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Matt, I left you a phone message earlier but I thought I'd see if you are on the forum. I'm looking for an update on the KW delivery as I have a deadline of Wednesday. Last week you thought we would make it but I'm getting anxious.:thanks:

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seeing this post reminded me....

I want to take a moment to let everyone know the positive experience I had working with CampioniShop. Matt offers extremely competitive prices and puts a significant amount of effort into doing whatever he can to achieve customer satisfaction. I have no affiliation with CampioniShop and I intend to do additional business with Matt in the future.

Dave

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seeing this post reminded me....

I want to take a moment to let everyone know the positive experience I had working with CampioniShop. Matt offers extremely competitive prices and puts a significant amount of effort into doing whatever he can to achieve customer satisfaction. I have no affiliation with CampioniShop and I intend to do additional business with Matt in the future.

Dave
Thanks Dave.

We will have a set of V3s in stock shortly!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Are the V3s the one you would recommend for road use? If so could you PM me a price for the V3's. I have a non PASM 2010 CS. Oh, one more question... this is for my daily driver so will there be any sort of clunking or additional noise from the coilovers???

1 - 20 of 34 Posts