Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if I do the winter tire change up at a local garage if I can fit 2 of the 20 inch wheels at a time in the front seat (anyone done this?)

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
Wondering if I do the winter tire change up at a local garage if I can fit 2 of the 20 inch wheels at a time in the front seat (anyone done this?)
IAW with your sig you own one. Why not try, take pics and let the rest of the members know the result.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Might be slightly different since i have a 987, but fwiw, i can fit 2 front tires (235 width) but only 1 rear tire (265) in the front passenger seat.

Reactions: baege

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
That sounds like a copyright infringement of the decades-old elephant joke (that I still tell because I'm decades old and with a questionable sense of humor):

Q: How do you get 4 elephants into a Volkswagen bug?
A: 2 in the front and 2 in the back

Elephant Jokes

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
This is a 981, not some crappy camper/apartment. No wheels in the cabin.

Reactions: Kindrunnermike

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the answer to my original question is no, only one rim and tire will fit at a time, wonder if Porsche will ever offer an all season tire option from the factory on the 981

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
This is a 981, not some crappy camper/apartment. No wheels in the cabin.

Awesome video to convey this point! I did think it was going to be an original Starsky and Hutch show clip (huge points if you it was the old show) but this was awesome. "There are rules" lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts