Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't found much in my searches, except a similar thread with no answer.

I have the base radio if that matters, but is there a way to show the time/clock aside from pressing the "info" button?

If I am listening to the radio for example or any other menu, the time/clock does not show in the 7" screen.

I only have the time/clock in my instrument gauges. My passenger usually wants to know the time and they have no way of seeing it without pressing "info"

Thanks

·
Registered
583 Posts
I haven't found much in my searches, except a similar thread with no answer.

I have the base radio if that matters, but is there a way to show the time/clock aside from pressing the "info" button?

If I am listening to the radio for example or any other menu, the time/clock does not show in the 7" screen.

I only have the time/clock in my instrument gauges. My passenger usually wants to know the time and they have no way of seeing it without pressing "info"

Thanks
Beyond that, can the time be shown anywhere while the phone is in use? Have not figured it out so far

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
What does the owner's/radio manual say about this? Anybody look prior to posting the question?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I'm gonna have to remember to link back to this thread in the future when people ask whether Sport Chrono is worth it. :D

Reactions: Al_in_SB

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm gonna have to remember to link back to this thread in the future when people ask whether Sport Chrono is worth it. :D
I just don't like the look of the wort lol, personal opinion. And I enjoy rev matching myself, though going down to 1st automatically has a nice novelty factor...

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I just don't like the look of the wort lol, personal opinion. And I enjoy rev matching myself, though going down to 1st automatically has a nice novelty factor...
I actually really like the clock on the 981. Find it looks empty there without it. As for rev matching... you can just use sport mode to turn that off if you'd like. Or turn off TSC, though I don't recommend that method. :D

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Best part about the clock is, beside the fact that it looks like a cool clock, it moved the annoying lock LED

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Best part about the clock is, beside the fact that it looks like a cool clock, it moved the annoying lock LED
I like watching the hands spin around when it switches from stopwatch to clock mode. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts