Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my american fella's....just wondering why is like this??i post couple of post's about my self in this forum about few cars a have for sale also about my inventory that i have...and i see i have few view's but zero replies...just trying to move my used stock in states,canadian market is small for what i have..so just asking my self is that because i'm on the other side of border or,don't know..or maybe no one needs any parts.
Cheers to all of you my american fellas.

Vene

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'd bet that Canadian cars don't move as well down here compared to US cars. But it also might be that this is the wrong forum to sell cars on. Have you looked at something like Bring A Trailer?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure they move the same,that's not the point,i have post other parts that we have available like 997 engine,3.0 engine,911r parts,etc...no need to be rude dude,opinions vary..
Regards

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Hello my american fella's....just wondering why is like this??i post couple of post's about my self in this forum about few cars a have for sale also about my inventory that i have...and i see i have few view's but zero replies...just trying to move my used stock in states,canadian market is small for what i have..so just asking my self is that because i'm on the other side of border or,don't know..or maybe no one needs any parts.
Cheers to all of you my american fellas.

Vene
Vene if you are in the business of selling cars and parts then in order to sell here you have to be an official paying sponsor/advertiser of the site. Please contact [email protected] to get yourself set up. Most of our members know that items for sale MUST be listed in our classified and our members here know that businesses need to be paying advertisers in order to advertise their items on this site so members tend to buy from those they know and trust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.