Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cantrell seems to have a decent reputation, but they never seem to pick up their phone. Anyone have first-hand experience with them? I have gotten through only once a few weeks ago. Last week, I called and left them an email and voicemail, but still no response. I called Gerber and they picked up right away. Gonna get my plenum installed by them tomorrow. Just sucks cause the guy at Gerber didn't sound as familiar with IPD. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had plenty of experience dealing with Cantrell. I've had them do work on several of my track cars and they also did a PPI on my cayman as well as the carnewal mod on my exhaust. Generally very responsive. Might just be closed for the holidays? They do specialize in aftermarket modifications and such so would be a good place for your install.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, just dropped her off at Gerber Motorsport. They were working on a Datsun 240Z when I walked in. Needless to say, I feel good about these guys :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gerber charged me for half the time that Cantrell quoted me a few weeks back. The car runs so much smoother now, can't tell if it's faster but it certainly feels that way. No CEL/leaks so far, so the install seems to be well done. The IPD plenum + FVD tune is a great purchase for those wanting a little more umph from their 2.7L.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts