Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cantrell seat lowering brackets mounts for Porsche bucket seats (GT2 / Cayman R / 3.8RS) - for both driver + passenger sides, OEM seat brackets - No Longer Available

Cantrell seat lowering brackets mounts for Porsche bucket seats (GT2 / Cayman R / 3.8RS) - for both driver + passenger sides, OEM seat brackets

:: Cantrell Motorsports seat lowering brackets for 997 GT2 / 997 GT2 RS / Cayman R bucket seats ::

This is a set of barely used seat brackets (fewer than 300km). There are some scuff marks on them when they were shipped to me.

These are great for lowering / raising / tilting the OEM bucket seats from Porsche. The lowest setting is about 5/8" lower compared to stock settings. Please note I have modified the top of the brackets slightly outward as the brackets rub against the seats at the lowest setting. Mine no longer has the issue.

These brackets retail at 225 USD for each side before shipping when new. I have one set of brackets left to sell, which can be used on either passenger or driver's side. I no longer need the seat brackets as I'm reverting back to the stock brackets. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

P.S. The picture shown for brackets is for reference only. Please PM me if you need more close up pictures on the scuff marks. Thanks

:: OEM bucket seat brackets including airbag sensor (passenger side only) ::

Please see pictures attached. Selling for 100 USD including shipping.

List Date: 11/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cantrell seat lowering brackets mounts for Porsche bucket seats (GT2 / Cayman R / 3.8RS) - for both driver + passenger sides, OEM seat brackets
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought these from Tarett about two months ago.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please note the scuff marks will appear on the console side of the seats if installed on to passenger's side, or door side if on driver's side. But you could always just paint them back again if you wish. Pictures for reference:

IMG_1503.JPG IMG_1504.JPG IMG_1502.JPG

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price lowered to 100 USD before shipping.

20 USD for shipping via ocean freight (takes 6 to 8 weeks)
35 USD for shipping via air freight (takes 2 weeks)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Price lowered to 100 USD before shipping.

20 USD for shipping via ocean freight (takes 6 to 8 weeks)
35 USD for shipping via air freight (takes 2 weeks)

are these compatible with say, sparco seats with side mounts?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are these compatible with say, sparco seats with side mounts?
Sorry missed this message. From my understanding, these will only fit the OEM bucket seats that come with 997.2 GT3 RS / GT2 or 987.2 Boxster Spyder / Cayman R. Don't think these will fit other seats -- or at least I'm not aware of. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts