Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone can help ?

I can switch from cruise mode to sport mode when the ignition key to on position and engine off. But when i started the engine, i cannot switch to sport mode...i try to press the buttons for 5 seconds....it also show"cruise mode "........:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It sounds like your power wire to the control box has power when the key is ON, but not when the car is running, have you verified that the box has power when the car is running?
Yes, the box has power when my car is running, i tried to press the remote 's button(2), it still shows cruise mode on the box...help help help

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
I can switch from cruise mode to sport mode when the ignition key to on position and engine off.

It mean i already paired the remote and box.....
Is it the new Capristo control unit no longer required the big blue tank?
My system comes with no blue tank.....
Ok I didn't know if you were doing that with the remote or the buttons on the control box. If you are already paired then that's not the problem.

No the new system doesn't use the blue tank because it has that new vacuum actuator valve that is attached via wires to the control box, did you install that valve properly? I suppose if it was attached incorrectly that your vacuum might be going the wrong way or something and preventing the valves from opening.

If the valves open when the motor is off that is because there is no vacuum pulling against them, when the motor is running the vacuum pulls against the valves and shuts them, unless you cut the vacuum supply to teh valves, that is what opens them, it sounds like maybe your vacuum switch either isn't installed, or isn't installed correctly, or isn't working and thus it can't release the vacuum and allow the valves to open. Again, I would check with Capristo directly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I didn't know if you were doing that with the remote or the buttons on the control box. If you are already paired then that's not the problem.

No the new system doesn't use the blue tank because it has that new vacuum actuator valve that is attached via wires to the control box, did you install that valve properly? I suppose if it was attached incorrectly that your vacuum might be going the wrong way or something and preventing the valves from opening.

If the valves open when the motor is off that is because there is no vacuum pulling against them, when the motor is running the vacuum pulls against the valves and shuts them, unless you cut the vacuum supply to teh valves, that is what opens them, it sounds like maybe your vacuum switch either isn't installed, or isn't installed correctly, or isn't working and thus it can't release the vacuum and allow the valves to open. Again, I would check with Capristo directly.
Thanks for ur suggestion, K man s...

I know why i can't switch to other modes, my control device shows 12 mBar when i turn off the engine, i can switch to sport or open mode easily... but when i started the engine, i cannot switch. it shows 6 mBar->8 mBar->11mBar-->13mBar-->17mBar-->20mBar-->17mBar-->13mBar-->8mBar-->6mBar...continuously....Is it any problem with the control device ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.