Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Guys, spring is approaching so I figured I would get a special deal happening for club members, so hear it is.

Capristo USA is offering special pricing for Planet 9 members on the Capristo rear muffler assembly for all Cayman & Boxter applications including the DFI models which includes the new programmable remote control that allows the opening & closing of the muffler bypass valves for improved performance or louder or quieter sound with 3 sound modes. The exhaust system is constructed from fully polished T 309 stainless steel for maximum durability & a quality finish.

The special price for Planet 9 members is $3495.00 which includes shipping in the USA. Foreign customers outside the USA will have to pay extra for shipping. We ship via UPS.

This price is good till April 15th 2010

I can be reached at [email protected]
or you can PM me for more info or questions or you can also call or text me at 360 410 1949.

International customers are encouraged in this special sale, my shipping quotes will be what ever UPS quotes me once you send me a address for a quote & they will not be marked up from my end.

Nick Scianna

www.nicksforzaferrari.com:banana:

YouTube - Capristo Cayman exhaust system with remote contol for valves

YouTube - Capristo cayman exhaust installed on 06 Cayman

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Is this the complete system: headers, sport cats & rear muffler with programmable remote controller?

If so, what is the cost for shipping it to Saudi Arabia?

·
Registered
126 Posts
A full system with headers is around 7k. The headers though likely add a good deal of H.P.. For one thing they leave the engine with significant length of straight pipe compared with the power-robbing jumbled mess Porsche uses.

I plan to purchase a 987 this year and am seriously considering a full Capristo system. If they're good enough for Ferrari....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This price does not include the headers, it is the rear mufflers with the programmable remote control that has 3 modes. If someone is looking for a complete system, please contact me directly & I can work something out for you, but it is not part of the group buy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all of you who have purchased systems since the sale including Dave in NJ who just purachsed one today. I can be reached by text also at 360 410 1949 if any of you have any questions 24/7. Keep in mind this is a sale not a group buy so if you want a system just let me know, we have inventory here in America, there is no wait time for delivery, we can usually ship same day.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi Nick,

I sent you an email a few weeks ago asking about the actual weight savings on these but didn't get a reply. I don't want estimates, I want actual weight saving. I am interested in the full system. I am holding out for the Akrapovic because of the weight saving that you tend to get on a full Ti system, but Akrapovic is not committed to building a full system so I may be waiting for nothing. So please tell me how light your full system is relative to a stock Cayman/Boxster FL exhaust and I may not bother waiting to see what Akra is doing!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Nick,

I sent you an email a few weeks ago asking about the actual weight savings on these but didn't get a reply. I don't want estimates, I want actual weight saving. I am interested in the full system. I am holding out for the Akrapovic because of the weight saving that you tend to get on a full Ti system, but Akrapovic is not committed to building a full system so I may be waiting for nothing. So please tell me how light your full system is relative to a stock Cayman/Boxster FL exhaust and I may not bother waiting to see what Akra is doing!
I will contact the factory & get exact weight data & post it.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Nick, I sent you an email inquiring about:
1) the above offer + shipping
2) the Capristo full system price + shipping
3) Link for online payment

I did include my shipping address + phone number

I look forward to hear from you soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts