Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
appreciate any feedback or recommendations - Armytrix vs Capristo for 2015 Porsche 911 Carrera 991 3.4L (non s model)

Thank you all in advance

Best,
Tamer

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Tamer, you might want to try this question on 6-Speed or Rennlist. I've at least not heard of anyone installing either exhaust on a 911 here. Or you could try the PCA in your area. Someone might have a car with one to listen to. Certainly the best way. Sound clips don't convey the visceral nature of a good exhaust very well.

I can understand the desire for a valved system. Being able to turn it down is great. If nothing else turns up try the sound clips on the websites. Capristo has them. I suspect Armytrix and Fabspeed do as well.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yes, definitely try 6Speed or Rennlist. The 911 community at P-9 is still under developed. I'm partial to Capristo FWIW...

- Patrick

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Tamer, you might want to try this question on 6-Speed or Rennlist. I've at least not heard of anyone installing either exhaust on a 911 here. Or you could try the PCA in your area. Someone might have a car with one to listen to. Certainly the best way. Sound clips don't convey the visceral nature of a good exhaust very well.

I can understand the desire for a valved system. Being able to turn it down is great. If nothing else turns up try the sound clips on the websites. Capristo has them. I suspect Armytrix and Fabspeed do as well.
Yes, definitely try 6Speed or Rennlist. The 911 community at P-9 is still under developed. I'm partial to Capristo FWIW...

- Patrick
Guys, you do realize that if you send him elsewhere we won't EVER build up 911 materials here right? How about comparing the 2 on 987/981's for him as a starting point? Discussing valved exhausts in general? Just sending someone away doesn't necessarily help them or this site.

·
Premium Member
2,524 Posts
Guys, you do realize that if you send him elsewhere we won't EVER build up 911 materials here right? How about comparing the 2 on 987/981's for him as a starting point? Discussing valved exhausts in general? Just sending someone away doesn't necessarily help them or this site.
Ken, actually did that in another thread where he was asking the question in a broader sense of more exhaust systems. Gave him what I knew about Capristo on my 987. Best of my knowledge no one here has the Armytrix.

Since he wasn't getting any answer I figured that getting something, even if it led elsewhere, was better than crickets. Getting direction to an answer should bring him back. Silence won't keep him. Sorry, but that was the thought process. Do the same on other forums when I know the answer is here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts