Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an indoor car cover. As of right now, I am going to order a fitted cover from Gert at Carnewal.

Is anybody using a different high quality cover that they are happy with?

Is anybody using a Car Capsule? Reviews seem good, but I am looking for some opinions on it.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Steve,
I use a ftted cover from Covercraft called the Ultra tech. It is designed to be used outdoors but I find it is an excellent indoor cover as I never intended to use it outdoors. It is in the middle of their line so not over the top expensive and I am very happy with the fit. The only note here is that the mirror pockets are a little oversized, but otherwise the fit is a 10 with the rear spoiler in either the down or up position. The fabric clealy has water resistant properties in the event you might want to use it at a car show in a rain shower for example, but I would not buy this model if I was going to use it primarily as an indoor cover.
Mike

I am looking for an indoor car cover. As of right now, I am going to order a fitted cover from Gert at Carnewal.

Is anybody using a Car Capsule? Reviews seem good, but I am looking for some opinions on it.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I am happy with the indoor cover I ordered from Suncoast. Fits well. However I make sure two people have my cover totally stretch over the car before putting it on so not to scratch it. Fits great.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've been keeping my old BMW and various other cars in the same car capsule for 10 years. I love it. Car stays clean, you get to see it, protected from elements, mice, etc.

Would buy again for sure.

Floor Flooring Vehicle Room Carpet Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bmw 2002tii

1 - 5 of 5 Posts