Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an indoor car cover. As of right now, I am going to order a fitted cover from Gert at Carnewal.

Is anybody using a different high quality cover that they are happy with?

Is anybody using a Car Capsule? Reviews seem good, but I am looking for some opinions on it.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Steve,
I use a ftted cover from Covercraft called the Ultra tech. It is designed to be used outdoors but I find it is an excellent indoor cover as I never intended to use it outdoors. It is in the middle of their line so not over the top expensive and I am very happy with the fit. The only note here is that the mirror pockets are a little oversized, but otherwise the fit is a 10 with the rear spoiler in either the down or up position. The fabric clealy has water resistant properties in the event you might want to use it at a car show in a rain shower for example, but I would not buy this model if I was going to use it primarily as an indoor cover.
Mike

I am looking for an indoor car cover. As of right now, I am going to order a fitted cover from Gert at Carnewal.

Is anybody using a Car Capsule? Reviews seem good, but I am looking for some opinions on it.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I am happy with the indoor cover I ordered from Suncoast. Fits well. However I make sure two people have my cover totally stretch over the car before putting it on so not to scratch it. Fits great.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've been keeping my old BMW and various other cars in the same car capsule for 10 years. I love it. Car stays clean, you get to see it, protected from elements, mice, etc.

Would buy again for sure.

02 bubble.jpg 1518126_10203525108547244_795371309_n.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts