3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, first post.

2014 2.7 Cayman
Borla exhaust
AP headers
Upgraded Brembo's
Cobb tune from BGB

I just had a new battery installed with the Brembo's.
on way home the car would shut down while stopped at light and restart by itself? problem cont. until I put it in sport and the problem stopped all together.
switched off sport and the car would shut down again? I re flashed the ECU and same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello all, first post.

2014 2.7 Cayman
Borla exhaust
AP headers
Upgraded Brembo's
Cobb tune from BGB

on way home the car would shut down while stopped at light and restart by itself? problem cont. until I put it in sport and the problem stopped all together.
switched off sport and the car would shut down again? I re flashed the ECU and same issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Hello all, first post.

2014 2.7 Cayman
Borla exhaust
AP headers
Upgraded Brembo's
Cobb tune from BGB

Any ideas?

Thanks
There is no issue as that is just the auto start stop feature you are describing. That's normal behavior to save fuel if active and sport modes do not use this feature as they are not about fuel economy. Simply disable it by pressing the button in the center console. Its on by default so pressing the button and lighting the led on it means off. It likely reset again when you changed the battery and defaulted back on. If a North America car the feature will stay deactivated until you turn it back on, but Euro 981 cars will reset at each ignition and have to be turned off each time. I assume it has been disabled the entire time you have had the car since you aren't aware of the feature.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you.

I won't bother finding/giving a excuse for this one. lol.

fun car. not bad lap times at Sebring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts