Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to head up for the Supercar Experience on Saturday... Not sure how many here are going, but if you are interested in carvaning up,... here is the caravan info. Hope to see some of you there.

Meeting Place: Lowe's parking lot - off Oakland Park Blvd in Ft Lauderdale. Google Map It!
It's right off I-95, and it's easy for the group to hop back on I95N from here.

Meeting Time: 10:30 - how does this sound to everyone? Caravan leaves @ 10:45 - don't be late. Show starts @ 11, runs to 6pm.

Tickets: you can buy tickets in advance online ($24)

Weather should be pretty nice - in the 70's. Chance of shower late afternoon.

More information about supercarexperience

Who is in?

·
Registered
874 Posts
lithium, do you know anything about this event? The site is not extremely informative. My wife and I might drive down if it looks worth it. We're about 90 minutes north.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lithium, do you know anything about this event? The site is not extremely informative. My wife and I might drive down if it looks worth it. We're about 90 minutes north.
don't mean to be a smartass response, but if you do google or bing it, you'll come across more info about this show. This will be my 1st year at this event, but everyone I know tells me it's the best show featuring the most exotic cars in one place. THing is cars aren't roped off 10' from you... you can walk right up to these cars on display. I hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts