Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see motorlux is defunct as is the next guy who made them.

Any place I can source these carbon side vents now?

Thanks p9

Glenn

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Try our forum sponsor DBCarbon.

If you do a search, there's plenty of information.

Be sure to post pics.

Good luck!
-Moto

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Those are all the same scam, the person who made them here and got banned is now selling them via Ebay, but if you pay him in advance do you ever think you'll get one since he still hasn't paid the 4 people here that he still owes money to?
Ask me how I know

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When he actually shipped was the stuff any good? Im flying into CA for work and would do a hand to hand transaction..

·
Registered
659 Posts
When he actually shipped was the stuff any good? Im flying into CA for work and would do a hand to hand transaction..
Sometimes. The installation is jury rigged and there is no way around that. Good luck with that hand to hand transaction.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
When he had someone who knew what he was doing operating the molds then yes, when he didn't then no they were not as good. All his ebay photos are of old product made by a prior person. If you meet him in person take the four people with you who he still owes money to and see if they get paid. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts