Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cargraphic Sports Exhaust for 981

This is a 3 month old Cargraphic sport (also called super sound) exhaust with 89 mm tips. Part: PERP81ETO289R

It is in good shape with the nice bronze patina that comes with heat cycles. Includes all necessary connectors. You reuse your Porsche exhaust gaskets and the two Porsche clamps that hold the exhaust on the two suspension supports.

Sounds spectacular. Not that loud, no drone and you could easily drive 10 hours with no issues. In the city, heads turn to hear that wonderful wail, reminiscent of the classic Porsche air-cooled Flat-6.

Willing to meet GTA buyers half way (i.e. Kitchener/Waterloo)

Manufacturer's web site. http://www.cargraphicts.com/index.php?id=141481

I am trading this car in on a Macan S and selling all the goodies I installed. For local pickup, I will leave assembled as in the pictures. For shipping, I will separate all the bits and pieces.

List Date: 11/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cargraphic Sports Exhaust for 981
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
198 Posts
Re: Cargraphic Sports Exhaust

Helpful hint:

No where do you mention this is for a 981. One must go to the link to find out. Perhaps you don't realize there is a difference between 987.1, 987.2 and 981?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Cargraphic Sports Exhaust

Perhaps I do realize it is for 981 but am an absentminded professor :)

I've modified the title. Thanks for pointing out the omission.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Cargraphic Sports Exhaust for 981

Yes, it fits all 981 cars. I can drop it off in Chicago on Nov 21st or can ship any time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts