Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I don't think I'm going to be able to resist taking my exhaust off during winter storage and sending it off to get this done.

View attachment 274568
For the expense, I just don't think it's possible to be disappointed.

Today was the first time since I put the exhaust on that I could get it out on the road. (weather has been wet and because of my gravel road being turned into MUD by a pipeline company using it temporarily, I couldn't take the Porsche or the Mazdarati for the last 3 weeks)

Anyways, as happy as I was with the coldstart sound and the enclosed barn feedback, it doesn't even compare to the 3000-6900rpm wromp through first and second gear. Topdown echo off the tree lined roads was amaaaaaazing.

It now sounds like a Porsche.

Which as we all know, is what only a Porsche can sound like.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 Cayman S. Meteor Grey. 6sp.
1 Posts
I put the Carnewal mufflers on my 987.2 Cayman S a couple of months ago and have a couple thousand miles on them. Cantrell Motorsports was great to work with. Took my old exhaust to them in Bellevue and swapped them for the modded ones. Removal/install was relatively easy. I really like the mod. Sounds great when I want it to without the drone during everyday driving. Highly recommend!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts