Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Change the day for the next ones and I would love to come!!! Hey Aka Wani did you see the Cayman R stuff. Are you still thinking about getting one?

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Change the day for the next ones and I would love to come!!! Hey Aka Wani did you see the Cayman R stuff. Are you still thinking about getting one?
Jman, how are you? I think I read you got a muffler, I wanna hear it! R u going to the "Toys For Tots"?
I'm open to any ideas for C&C, and a number of people mainly Dr.'s & strippers can't make Saturday mornings so we'll see.
Cayman R? I'm not sure what I want, I gotta talk to Ash first. I do want your bucket seats, lol.
C-ya

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Jman, how are you? I think I read you got a muffler, I wanna hear it! R u going to the "Toys For Tots"?
I'm open to any ideas for C&C, and a number of people mainly Dr.'s & strippers can't make Saturday mornings so we'll see.
Cayman R? I'm not sure what I want, I gotta talk to Ash first. I do want your bucket seats, lol.
C-ya
Maybe Sunday mornings? The only problem is some of us are at church.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Thanks for setting this up (again). Sorry, I can't make this one, have to attend a funeral.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Thanks for setting this up (again). Sorry, I can't make this one, have to attend a funeral.
sorry to hear that.
Maybe you can attend the next one in February. It should be big with alot of PCA members attending since their is a cruise right after C&C.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Are we on for this weekend???

·
Registered
625 Posts
OK, see you guys on Sunday!!!:dance:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
son of a gun...just found out that i'll miss tomorrow's event:(. my dad is sick and needs me to pick up my mom from the airport. i won't be able to get to ala moana until about 10:30 to 11:00.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts