Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know if Cars and Coffee is still going on at Ford in OC? On the web page the Irvine link is dead.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Here's a map:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Interpol! I'll be there this Saturday and if any other local CS drivers care to come by and compare notes that would cool. As I recall you got to be there pretty close to 7AM.

Sorry to see you traded in your Speed Yellow:( Love to see your new one.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Thanks Interpol! I'll be there this Saturday and if any other local CS drivers care to come by and compare notes that would cool. As I recall you got to be there pretty close to 7AM.

Sorry to see you traded in your Speed Yellow:( Love to see your new one.

Cheers
Thanks. :) I would have loved to get a 2009 Speed Yellow, but I could not find a single Speed Yellow in the entire state of CA when I was shopping around.

I've been meaning to visit Cars & Coffee sometime, I hear it's a lot of fun. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this weekend, but when the date comes up I'll be sure to ask around to see if anyone else is planning to show up.

By the way, http://www.socalcarculture.com has tons of great photos of some of the cars that show up to Cars & Coffee. The website owner attends many events in SoCal and offers his photos for sale. Check out the "Cruise Nights" folder and look for Cars & Coffee.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw your post about your exhaust...I'm been thinking of doing the same although I'm a bit worried about the smog testing issues.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
I saw your post about your exhaust...I'm been thinking of doing the same although I'm a bit worried about the smog testing issues.
I wouldn't worry about it. Just gotta make sure the cats are hot when you take the car in for a smog test. Drive the car for a good 30 minutes before the test and you will be fine.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts