·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They try to make this twice a month, once on Sat., once on Sunday. I probably won't make this one. I have to go out to Long Island on Friday and I've seen Teach the last two weekends. Enough is enough! :hilarious:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cars & Crossiants 3/28

it was pretty amazing gathering in Chatham, NJ on a sunday morning. Amazing cars and of course the Porsche family showed up in masses. Many Ferrari's and all but was so caught up in looking at the cars i only took a few photos...Enjoy!

had to remove photos, forgot to blur our license plates! OOPSY! anyways now i will upload them a size bigger than a fly
http://www.planet-9.com/picture.php?albumid=520&pictureid=3413

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Cars & Crossiants 3/28

Head over to the gallery and read how to upload on there (it's a bit convoluted)

After uploading, link them back to here.

Let me look for a FAQ for you.

I heard over 70 cars showed up, that was more then 2 weeks ago during a sunny day! This event is really taking off.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

Enjoy the photos!!:dance:
...my neck hurts. ;)

Nice turn-out! I saw one of the 8C's at a show couple months back...and all I can say is...very lovely lines.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
416 Posts

Chatham's a nice town. People there are a little stuffy- nice to see some turning out for an event.

PS- ...from back there....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.