Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think we have 4 P cars attending so far. Anyone else in the Scottsdale, N. Phoenix area want to join us? Seeing if there is a enough interest to make this a regular Saturday get together.

Machog

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Machog,

I was not aware of this. Tomorrow is already booked, but please provide details and I will try to attend the next C&C in CF.

Thank you.

Eddie

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Eddie, its new, for us anyway. I

Its been running for years I gather, in front of Venues Cafe . Small gathering, hot rods, old trucks, panel vans, bikes a few exotics. We are just giving it a try.

The biggest C&C is at Fashion Square off Double, first Saturday of every month-probably close to 1000 cars there. Ours will be lucky if its 20 total-but very high quality 20;-)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think my Bayliner might be wasted there, but then again it would be nice to have it close. I live on it during the summer for 3 months up in Canadian Gulf Islands.

Machog

Attachments

Reactions: Trev450

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We had 9 P cars at C&C today, think it was a record. We'll do it again, but maybe go somewhere else to eat other than Venues. Food was great service was terrible and that's not the first time we've had a problem.

Machog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts