Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, Cars & Coffee on Saturday 8 am, at Pier 38 Nico's. It'll be my first time to go and unfortunately, I'll be going with a dirty car.
I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and talking story! Hope to see ya there :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey everybody, Cars & Coffee on Saturday 8 am, at Pier 38 Nico's. It'll be my first time to go and unfortunately, I'll be going with a dirty car.
I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and talking story! Hope to see ya there :)
Hey James,

Thanks for the invite, but probably can't make it. If the winds die down a bit, I hope to be bottom fishing for uku on the Banks on Sat.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey James,

Thanks for the invite, but probably can't make it. If the winds die down a bit, I hope to be bottom fishing for uku on the Banks on Sat.
Bottom fishing? Sounds interesting and relaxing, I haven't fished in a loonnggg time. Good luck and catch a big one :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Bottom fishing? Sounds interesting and relaxing, I haven't fished in a loonnggg time. Good luck and catch a big one :)
Will definitely try hard, and yup, on the Penguin Banks between Oahu and Molokai. Gotta fish for uku now since the bottom fishing season for the "deep 7", onaga, ehu, paka, etc. closed on Apr 20. Uku has been commanding a premium price lately at United Fish Auction on Pier 38. Major reason why I haven't had more time to drive my CS.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
how frequently is it held? every saturday? probably won't be able to make this one as we're planning to have our mother's day bbq on saturday and i still haven't gotten a gift yet.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how frequently is it held? every saturday? probably won't be able to make this one as we're planning to have our mother's day bbq on saturday and i still haven't gotten a gift yet.
It's the 2nd saturday every month. It's only about an hour or so.

·
316 Posts
If my car comes in time then I'll be there before I go to workie......:dance:

·
316 Posts
i'm glad that you're a good sport about the kidding...and you can dish it back. we're still waiting for the pics:picsplz:
Still no car yet.....so no pics yet......:hilarious:

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was a decent turn out at the Cars & Coffee today.

Somebody had his very cool & clean GT3 there :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts