Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, Cars & Coffee on Saturday 8 am, at Pier 38 Nico's. It'll be my first time to go and unfortunately, I'll be going with a dirty car.
I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and talking story! Hope to see ya there :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey everybody, Cars & Coffee on Saturday 8 am, at Pier 38 Nico's. It'll be my first time to go and unfortunately, I'll be going with a dirty car.
I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and talking story! Hope to see ya there :)
Hey James,

Thanks for the invite, but probably can't make it. If the winds die down a bit, I hope to be bottom fishing for uku on the Banks on Sat.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Bottom fishing? Sounds interesting and relaxing, I haven't fished in a loonnggg time. Good luck and catch a big one :)
Will definitely try hard, and yup, on the Penguin Banks between Oahu and Molokai. Gotta fish for uku now since the bottom fishing season for the "deep 7", onaga, ehu, paka, etc. closed on Apr 20. Uku has been commanding a premium price lately at United Fish Auction on Pier 38. Major reason why I haven't had more time to drive my CS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.