Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Well it is that time of year again when people start sending you invitations to things and I thought this would be the perfect time to invite you to Cars Cruising for Cancer. It is the most fun car event I have attended today. You meet a bunch of awesome people with awesome cars. Morgan Schneider founded it and I am helping him this year with the route and setting it up because you really need multiple people in order to get this perfect.

This rally includes a little bit of everything including hanging out at a dealership before the rally and then driving and then finishing up at a restaurant.

Some of the details are still being kept right now because they have to be finalized but I can tell you this will be the best year yet.

Here is a word from the founder.

"Cars Cruising for Cancer is an event for car enthusiasts that cruise for a cause. This summer the 2013 cruise will begin at Mercedes Benz of North Olmsted and take a senic route to The 100th Bomb Group for lunch. Cars Cruising for Cancer asks each member to donate at least $20 per vehicle with all proceeds going towards The American Cancer Society. Your personal donation will be collected at the beginning of the cruise at Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted and all participants will receive a Cars Cruising for Cancer window decal and personal certified tax receipt from the American Cancer Society."

Last year in 2012 we had raised $1,600 with Over 30 people/cars.

I know that many of us have had members affected by cancer and many have died from it. We a lot of times hear about the three day walks for the cure and those are amazing but for us car guys this is a great way to get out their, have fun and donate money to a great cause.

We would like to raise even more money for The American Cancer Society this year and also would really like to have more people participate. The more the better.

If you have any questions email [email protected]

We are constantly updating our information on Cars Cruising for Cancer NE Ohio | Facebook

You can also PM me with any questions and I will get back to you. If you are out of state would really like to have you as well. This event is a great way to have fun and raise money for a great cause at the same time.

Here is the video of the event

Cars Cruising for Cancer NE Ohio 2012 - YouTube

Thanks,

-Joe

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!!!! This is really a great event and this year with the prizes it will be great. Plus they are opening up the dealership for us on a Sunday which is unheard of.

Let me know or email Morgan if you have any questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
It helps if you put in the event date.

July 7 at 9:00am in EDT
Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted in North Olmsted, Ohio

We might come.

·
Super Moderator
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It helps if you put in the event date.

July 7 at 9:00am in EDT
Mercedes-Benz of North Olmsted in North Olmsted, Ohio

We might come.
Thanks a lot. Yeah I almost forgot it. I was waiting until everything was official which it is.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts