Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have recently joined the Forum so hello Everyone,

I have also recently purchased a Porsche Cayenne S, in blue with grey leathers. The only trouble so far is that there is no Music and no audio whatsoever. I love my music and this is very frustrating as I am unable open the windoe and blast my music during the great weather we have had over the last few minutes anyway.
The Navigation works but with no audio, The radio tunes in and finds channels but there is no audio, The PCM shows an error along th elines of No Amplifier, Cd Changer and Phone unavailable. I know people have had problems with the PCM on the Cayman and 911, can anyone please help me.

The Cayenne has the BOSE system with the second battery in the spare tyre well in the boot with a round plastic cover which I think houses a small speaker and I think the amp. How owuld I get this tested etc.. I am in Wolverhampton West Midz

Regards
Manni

·
Registered
7 Posts
sounds like you have a problem in your 'MOST' ring. if any one of the components fail in that fibre optic ring then they are all down. there is a bypass plug you can buy which can help pinpoint which component failed. are you a tech? do you have access to a piwis tester?

also the amp sits on top of the cd changer. that round thing in the rear is your subwoofer and that has its own amp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts