Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running OEM Porsche 3-6mm spacers on a Cayenne ? If so, please measure the total shaft length (including ball seat) and threaded portion length. If the threaded portion is 42mm, with 57mm total shaft length (including ball seat), than they should be ideal for use with 10-12mm spacers on 911, Boxster, and Cayman. Thanks

·
Banned
3,875 Posts
you should be using the 37 mm. bolts. if your doing a 5mm spacer of porsche...

the 57 mm is for the 15mm spacers.

the longer bolts.. not the stock ones..

Lemon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm running OEM 5mm on the front and ECS 12mm on the rear. I have 57mm bolts on the rear, but no wheel locks. I was hoping I can get OEM Porsche wheel locking bolts from a Cayenne to fit the spacers on my Cayman. That way, I will only have to use one wheel lock key on all the wheels. Thanks

·
Banned
3,875 Posts
people don't steal stock rim now a days..its more of a headache to have one on.. if they steal you wheels.. insurance pays for it..

lemon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never said I had stock wheels on my Cayman. Nevertheless, who wants to be 500 miles away, on a trip, wake up on a Sunday morning in the Hilton, walk out to your car and find your wheels stolen? That will put a damper on a Vacation. True, insurance will pay....but the headaches you now have to deal with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts