Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've submitted a listing for this into the classified section, but as its a UK car it seems apt to post it here too.

Due to unfortunate and unforseen circumstances I am selling my Cayman S. Its a UK car, supplied by OPC Guildford on the 1st March 2006 (on an 06 plate) and has just 1960 miles on it.

Here is the full spec:

Arctic Silver

Full Black Leather

Seat belts in Gaurds Red

PCM

Telephone module

BOSE surround sound

Automatic Climate Control

19” Carrera Classics

Porsche crested wheel centres

Sport seats

Sports Steering Wheel

Sports short shifter

Heated Seats

Porsche front mats

Porsche rear boot liner

Boothe Deisgn Black Nickel exhaust tip

The new price was £52,100

Sale price is £49,950 or ovno. Porsche have offered to buy the car back from me, but I'd rather sell it privately to someone who doesnt want to wait for one ! If anyone gives me the asking price before the 5th July, they can have my Porsche Driving Experience at Milbrook too !

There are more photos on www.caymansforsale.co.uk

Please PM me or callme on 07768 993 022 if you are interested. The car is available now (South West London).

Thanks

Tony

/UserFiles/Front34.jpg Edited by - tonser on 06/22/2006 12:12:19 AM Edited by - tonser on 06/23/2006 06:36:29 AM Edited by - tonser on 06/30/2006 04:52:50 AM Edited by - tonser on 07/01/2006 03:59:54 AM

Edited by - tonser on 07/09/2006 02:00:40 AM

·
Former Member
1,685 Posts
I’m saddened that you must sell your Croc, I guess sxxx does happen. [/quote]Hopefully things work out, and please come back and visit the board…[/quote]

zornet /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/sad_smile.gif[/quote][/quote]

·
Registered
313 Posts
tonser,

That is a shame, is there a baby on the way?

I only ask as that's whats happened to me but am thinking of ways to keep hold of mine until I have no choice but to get a larger car....

good luck matey!

I'll ask around to see if anyones after one...

Edited by - sjagota on 06/22/2006 03:14:40 AM

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your thoughts guys.

Its nothing too serious - there'll be a change of circumstances in a fwe months that make it tricky to keep the car.
I'm also having a shoulder op in a couple of weeks which will rule me out of driving for up to 10 weeks /fckeditor/editor/images/smiley/MWPX/omg_smile.gif. The thought of the car sitting there for 10 weeks unused doesnt appeal - some kind of torture !

If you know anyone whose interested please pass on the details.

Thanks

Tony

Good luck with the baby Sj - hope you can keep the car.
Dans - if it goes to someone away from the forum and you can send your exhaust tip to me in time, you can have first refusal on the black nickel tip !

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dans - if it goes to someone away from the forum and you can send your exhaust tip to me in time, you can have first refusal on the black nickel tip !

Cheers Tonser! Let me know, and I'll get them to you asap.

Good luck with the sale! Hopefully it's not too emotional!

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
I enjoyed your postings. I'm sorry you're selling, but cars do come and go, and there are always new opportunities down the road. Hopefully you'll stick around here anyway. Dave

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi

Well the Cayman is going back to the dealer next week, so if anyone wants it, its theirs for £48000.

Thanks

Tonse

NB If it goes back to the dealers, I will be selling the Boot Liner (£40), Black Nickel Exhaust (£50) (Dans has 1st refusal) and a set of unpainted black fog light spears (£70) separately. Hell I'll even sell the driving day at Milbrook next Wednesday (5th July 9am) if anyone wants to make an offer !!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The car has gone to OPC Chiswick. They offered a good deal, and kindly overlooked the dent the local kids put in the sill yesterday. I've a few bits left over to sell, so I'll offer them here first before ebaying them.

Porsche Rear Boot Liner - £40

A set of unpainted black fog light spears - £70

If anyone wants to take my place for the Porsche Cayman Driving day at Milbrook next Wednesday (5th July 9am) I'm open to offers !

Sorry Dans, but the exhaust tip had to go with the car.

Regards

Tonse

·
Registered
617 Posts
I read the saddness and pain...very sorry to hear. Hope all works out for the best. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt">Thanks anyway Tony, they want 180 squid for a new one ......outrageous.<o:p></o:p>[/quote]
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt">Like everybody above , sorry that you’ve sold, but hey, you’re young enough to get back in anytime in the near future …All the best and good luck …allan[/quote]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts