Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
No that's whatever you chose, could be a donation, could be the Insiders membership etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks Ken. The badge on my forum name, confirms I donated to the Cayman Club though right, or have I missed the point?. I think I choose the "founder donor" option.

Either way, where is the Club at in its setting-up stage?.

·
Conscience not included
578 Posts
I have a full team of web,mobile application developers, and a designer. I'm very happy to help with the website, technology, and promotion, since that is my expertise. Obviously money is the easy part.

I also have a suggestion regarding fundraising. Will PM, K-Man S.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi K-Man S,

I have recently purchased a Cayman 987 and have joined and am a donna. I live in South Africa.

Regards

Mike White (Portia)

·
Administrator
34,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Is this dead? Ken - any updates on this?
Not dead at all in fact I'm waiting in the Web developer to show me the next iteration of the club site. I'm trying to get kinks ironed out before going live, just taking longer than anticipated.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I subscribed to this some long time ago, never even received a badge..

Now an email

Dear 38cayman,

Your access to the paid subscription "Cayman Club Founder Donor" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit.....

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Planet-9

So why should I subscribe again, what is the benefit?

·
Administrator
34,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I subscribed to this some long time ago, never even received a badge..

Now an email

Dear 38cayman,

Your access to the paid subscription "Cayman Club Founder Donor" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit.....

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Planet-9

So why should I subscribe again, what is the benefit?
Yes we are behind, just yesterday the Web developer said he had an update to show me and then radio silence. The window stickers are at final proof stage with what is now the 3rd supplier I've gone down this road with as the first 2 didn't provide what I thought was a good enough product so those are still coming. Trust me, I'm not happy with some of these delays either so to answer your question if you want to wait until things launch before spending another dime I totally understand.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just received a $25 charge to my credit card - as I am waiting developments a refund would be appreciated.
Me too. Now at zero benefits for a $50 expenditure. Common decency would have suggested turning off "automatic subscriptions" until something of value was offered.

Follow-up: Complaint lodged with "management" - refund cheerfully offered (and accepted). Still a strange way to run a ship.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Is this different from CaymanClub.net announced yesterday?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just received a $25 charge to my credit card - as I am waiting developments a refund would be appreciated.
Above was January 16 last year. I received a refund.

THIS YEAR I have just had another $25 charge to my credit card. REFUND PLEASE and cancel recurring subscription...please

61 - 74 of 74 Posts