Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Zone 8 Festival of Speed, a three day Time Trial and PCA Club Racing event will take place at Fontana (Auto Club Speedway) on April 9-11, 2010. Among other events, there will be noon-time track tours, a concourse, an AX course to show off new Porsche models. Car corrals are being organized for aficianados of various models (356, 912, etc.). If a bunch of Cayman owners want to form a group, e-mail [email protected]. There is no admission fee for the event, and I understand the $10 parking fee will be waived for groups of 20 or more. I will be out there managing the Track Tour program. Further details are available on the PCA Zone 8 website.
Marty

·
Registered
212 Posts
Went today (Saturday) and it was fun. If i can wake up, i'll go again tomorrow. Track tours were faster than i expected. I got to go just under 120.

Here are some pics.

Def go to the ATX, the instructors there teach you how to drive FAST, and they do it with you in the car (and let you drive it too). Those guys are really really good.

Festival of Speed - Saturday pics

And check out this car I saw!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.