Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting a thread for GT4 videos.

Starting with the Porsche ad and the excellent evo interview with Andreas Preuninger and one showing the press pictures.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts

Reactions: Mike R.

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two videos in German. More pictures of the interior and while the interview was not as good at the evo one, two interesting tidbits:

1. Start of production during Geneva
2. His expressed expectations that there will now always be a GT Cayman in the program ;)

Reactions: Pokerhobo

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm not sure I would be bold enough to buy a yellow car, but darn this GT4 looks awesome in yellow!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Latest upload from Porsche.

I have a feeling that these side scoops and metal rear wing that most of us criticized will look better in person... I think so.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
I'm not sure I'm bold enough, either. But I'm doing it (if the allocation gods are in my favor of course)

Yellow with the yellow stitching.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Where are you in VA? If the allocation gods smile on the both of us, I'll come down to one of the Chantilly C&C events or you come up to a C&C in NJ, deal?? Haha

·
Registered
245 Posts
Where are you in VA? If the allocation gods smile on the both of us, I'll come down to one of the Chantilly C&C events or you come up to a C&C in NJ, deal?? Haha
Never been to the C&C in Chantilly. I've been to the one in Fair Oaks, and of course, Katie's.

Deal!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
Hopefully it'll sound that way in real life. The GTS I heard at a track didn't.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
I'll take both!!

Pete, not only I enjoyed waking up on the video above but even a friend of mine who I shared the video with said: "it's better than 10 mornings cups of coffees".

It was a good find since it's not on Porsche's YouTube yet. Thank you.

Reactions: PistolPete
1 - 20 of 107 Posts