Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Administrator
34,418 Posts
Pete, not only I enjoyed waking up on the video above but even a friend of mine who I shared the video with said: "it's better than 10 mornings cups of coffees".

It was a good find since it's not on Porsche's YouTube yet. Thank you.
Not sure why that GT4 driver let the GT3 RS pass, must have just been being polite... :) Perhaps he noticed the much higher fuel consumption numbers for the GT3 RS at the beginning of the photo and realized the GT3 RS was about to run out of gas.... :hilarious:

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Enjoy this long video:

I did, thanks!! Sounds fantastic and authentic to me and better than the GTS which comparatively, while sounding rich also sounds a bit, I dunno -- contrive -- and more show than go. Just an opinion folks, don't burn me. :)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
lolololololololol!!!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hopefully it'll sound that way in real life. The GTS I heard at a track didn't.
Yeah, the GT4 video alone didn't sound as good as the GTS videos did when they came out to me for some reason. The only meaningful video would be one where cars with each exhaust are together at the same time so you could compare them each to each other, e.g. S with PSE, GTS and GT4, like the GT4 GT3 RS video. You can hear the difference between the GT4 and the GT3 RS but both sound good to me, but would no doubt sound much better in my garage.

·
Super Moderator
13,812 Posts
Re: Chris Harris on Cars - Cayman GT4

"There is no beating three pedals and a stick" Chris Harris

"Grandmas can use paddles" A. Preuninger

Is this a trend? (Seriously, not trying to start a war)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Re: Chris Harris on Cars - Cayman GT4

Will the rear brake ducts fit a 987? Inquiring minds want to know.

Great video, glad he showed the suspension.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Evo GT4 teaser...

21 - 40 of 107 Posts