Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,272 Posts
The 911TT has them now so I would assume they would trickle down. Good news if they are available come March!!

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I wonder how much Porsche will charge for a Tequipment wheel with paddle shifters. I'm eager to find out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Paddle shifters finally available in online configurator!

Guys any news when the pdk paddles will be available or is it still a long time off?
Funny you should ask. I was just browsing the Canadian Porsche online car configurator and happened to notice they've added paddle shifters to the list of options. Was just about to start a new topic when I searched and found yours.

3-spoke PDK Sports Steering Wheel with Shift Paddles (#840) - $670

So there you go. Officially official (at least for the Canadian market - assuming others will get it too). Hopefully this isn't a re-post...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Re: Paddle shifters finally available in online configurator!

So that probably equates to around $1000.00 at the parts counter.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Funny you should ask. I was just browsing the Canadian Porsche online car and happened to notice they've added paddle shifters to the list of options. Was just about to start a new topic when I searched and found yours.

So there you go. Officially official (at least for the Canadian market - assuming others will get it too). Hopefully this isn't a re-post...
Thats great news I have just checked the UK car configurator and there is nothing on it as yet, I have got my Cayman S coming in March next year it will be great to have the option

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts

Did they make paddle shifters for Tiptronics?

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts

Did they make paddle shifters for Tiptronics?
Well, here's the deal - the original PDK steering wheel is supposed to work with the Tips (may require dealer to reprogram via PIWIS), so if the new paddle steering wheels can substitute for the original style PDK wheel, then one might conclude that the paddle wheel would work with Tips also - however, I don't know that for certain. I'm sure somebody will try it out eventually (I would, but I don't have an extra $1000 laying around right now :( )

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi guys,

My Porsche CS 2010 has a build date of the first week of March and I've have ordered option 840 paddle shifter and got it confirmed by the dealer in December last year.

//Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts