Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Paridote Cayman R PDK pop up on CarMax the other night.

$54k price at carmax (might have been $55k. can't remember(
PDK
24k miles
~$87k msrp. with lots of internal painted items. (looks great)

If I hadn't bought a 981 last week I'd probably have this thing on a trailer. I put a hold on the car because I have a friend that was in the market for one too. He drove my 981 and has decided to go that route rather than getting this R.

So, before I call CarMax and remove the hold, I thought I'd post on here to see if anyone wanted it. I imagine it'll get snatched up very fast so if I can help orchestrate someone here getting it I'd gladly do it.

Here's a link to the car:

https://www.carmax.com/car/14990117

I've got a hold on the car through EOD tomorrow, then it gets posted again and the free for all will begin. I can probably call them and help orchestrate one of you getting it.

PM me if you want it.

cheers!

Reactions: Arch

·
Registered
489 Posts
Why would the previous owner replace the wonderful and light OEM rims with the heavy aftermarket MRR set, I just don't understand. Makes you wonder what other "upgrades" were done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.