Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
34,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to our supplier today and he informed me that the first batch of Cayman Register logo decals and CaymanClub.Net decals are about ready and he will be setting up the ordering process this weekend.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR DECALS TODAY!

If you forgot what the Cayman Register round logo looks like here it is:

The CaymanClub.net Etched style logo is shown here:
(the one in this picture is on the outside of the glass, the new ones will be inside or outsideof glass logos)

In the future we will also be offering Cayman Club round logos and perhaps other varities as members request but we cannot do one-off's unless someone wants to pay the setup fees etc.

·
Registered
635 Posts
K-Man S: More very neat stuff! Like RussK, I'm not one for writing on a car, but I'll be getting a sticker or two eventually for garage, etc. Being in PA, I may keep current car through Winter, then order Cayman & stickers in JAN '07 for delivery as Spring blossoms forth.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
K-Man S,

Keep up the good work!!!

·
Administrator
34,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IItems #1 and #3 are the same type as the PCA stickers they give you when you join PCA, the image is done in reverse and an optically clear adhesive applied to the sticker for mounting inside the glass. This means they aren't 'static cling' but real sticker-type stickers, again just like the PCA ones. Does that make sense? It isn't going to fall off if that is what you are worried about.

Item #2 is a standard sticker like you get in a pack of baseball cards, etc. that could be stuck on a toolbox, your kid's bicycle, whatever...

·
Administrator
34,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts