Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, so I just came from the dyno cause I wanted to see the stock numbers for my car. We had an issue thou, we did not found where to mount the rpm house to the engine of the car so that we can measure torque and rpm's. We only did 3 runs and the car made 261rwhp the 3 times. The only has LWFW, and X51 clutch and pressure plate. Just wanted to get base so I can know the differences the aftermarkets parts do to my car.
Thanks,
Ricky

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Would help if we knew what kind of dyno and what year your car is (please put it into the Garage - see link at top of page). Some dynos plug right into the OBD2 port, others require a magnetic induction line to go around a spark plug wire to determine rpm. Sounds like you had the latter, in which case yes you have to open the back hatch, take the engine cover off and fish down to a spark plug wire to clamp around in order to get an accurate reading.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Hi guys, so I just came from the dyno cause I wanted to see the stock numbers for my car. We had an issue thou, we did not found where to mount the rpm house to the engine of the car so that we can measure torque and rpm's. We only did 3 runs and the car made 261rwhp the 3 times. The only has LWFW, and X51 clutch and pressure plate. Just wanted to get base so I can know the differences the aftermarkets parts do to my car.
Thanks,
Ricky
Sounds about right. I take it that is our Clutch/Flywheel setup?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a dynojet and my car is 07. They took off the engine cover but didnt know what to do then.

Does the numbers sound normal ?

No I bought the setup directly to Aasco.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts