Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: ruwoodbury

Description: Genuine Porsche accessory part # 987.111.981.00. This exhaust tip is much better looking than the factory split-trapezoid tip. No scratches beyond the micro scratches from normal use. There is some heat caused discoloration on the upper portion of the inside bevel (kind of a gold patina). The non-chrome parts are also in excellent condition including the clamp assembly. I've cleaned everything up including polishing the chrome so it looks great. This part retails new for $490.00 through Porche accessories. I've just installed a new SpeedART system and thought someone else could enjoy these on their exhaust.

More...

·
Revhead
367 Posts
In his defense, it would be polite if folks would update and/or close threads once the item is sold.

Reactions: Budman

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
That's one of the reasons we switched to Panjo, our old classifieds (which is what generated the message above) never closed topics when items were sold. Panjo does this, when someone marks their item sold in Panjo the corresponding topic thread is also marked sold.

Sent from my Galaxy Prime Windows Mobile 8.5 Phone via TapaTalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.