Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few photo's of the car with the new pdk paddles just completed over 1000 miles and I have found the car superb on the road, there is plenty of grip and the ride is great with the pasm.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Your title is misleading, as the paddles are not easily seen (if at all) in the pictures posted.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Your title is misleading, as the paddles are not easily seen (if at all) in the pictures posted.
I think most on here know what and where to look for the paddles. If someone had no idea of what the paddles are about then they might have a bit of an issue.

I spotted them right away. I also have them in my car and I like them.

Now for the important stuff. Nice looking car. I like the black wheels on a white car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think most on here know what and where to look for the paddles. If someone had no idea of what the paddles are about then they might have a bit of an issue.

I spotted them right away. I also have them in my car and I like them.

Now for the important stuff. Nice looking car. I like the black wheels on a white car.
I agree. White on black is soooo nice. Not trying to disrupt this post but you got any pics of ur ride? TY

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.