1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Yes, serious lap traffic on that run.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Wow. That was intense. Such a great speed variety amongst the cars. Looked very dangerous....

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yes, plenty of slow traffic but the 'vette was on the Cayman like a cheap suit. No telling how fast he pulled away after he got by.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow. That was intense. Such a great speed variety amongst the cars. Looked very dangerous....
It's is very dangerous and scary, particularly the first time you go there. I was there 4 years ago and the first day out, an M3 CSL and a Subaru WRX STI, got written off, the STI was almost new. But it is car head nirvana.

Yes that wing is huge.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The driver of the vette had bigger balls or more weight/downforce on a few of those corners. Even in video games the ring is a monster without having to deal with traffic.

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Very cool! You always hope that the other guy knows what he is doing.It can get ugly in a hurry.Nice Vid....

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I agree w/ Quick... looked a fargin' mess w/ all that traffic and the huge speed differences. Honestly amazed me to see such POSes running on the same track... I would have thought they'd schedule "like vehicles" at similar times... POSes to run w/ POSes and so on...

·
Registered
210 Posts
That was some incredible driving by both the Vette and Cayman, but the guy in the Vette has got balls of carbon fiber.

I would have caused a wreck trying to pass someone the way they did. My reaction time is no where near that level.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree w/ Quick... looked a fargin' mess w/ all that traffic and the huge speed differences. Honestly amazed me to see such POSes running on the same track... I would have thought they'd schedule "like vehicles" at similar times... POSes to run w/ POSes and so on...
Believe it or not the Nurburgring is a public road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts