Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the attached picture! For those who were afraid that no one would find us after our name change, I just ran some Google searches and we are doing quite well after only a few weeks at our new location. Anyway, just wanted to share the pleasing results! I know I need to work on maximizing some other terms as well, but we've basically picked up some of our long standing ranking with Google which is a good thing.

Time for a few of these! :beer:

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Great job Ken! Glad to see your (as well as the members) hard work is paying off!

-Moto

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,272 Posts
We are awesome!! Nice job Ken!!

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Ken,
Being fairly new at visiting this site I never understood the connection between the Cayman Club and Planet Porsche, Planet 9. Was Cayman Club a former name for the site? Can you give a quick explanation? I am sure other new participants would appreciate it also. Thanks....Barry

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yes, it was the Cayman club for a few years then Planet Porsche for a little while and now Planet 9. Gotta love the lawyers.

I think if you do a title search on the 2 newer titles you'll find a lot of 'discussion' on the name changes.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Gotta love the company (that would be Porsche) who hires the lawyers. Don't blame everything on the lawyers!! Hey, Porsche is the one suing over the name Crocs!!!

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
997 Posts
Hey, Crocs can cause ingrown toenails as my wife found out. Caymans do not cause physical foot injuries (it can cause back problems if you don't work out prior to climbing in and out). Sue away, Porsche! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts