Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Croc got new shoes and, ummmm, feet??? lol

The wheels are forged CCW SP16a's (19x8.5 front, 19x10 rear). The finish is Comp Grey powder coat, which is similar to a gunmetal color. They look black in the pictures, because it was cloudy out. I'll have to get some better pictures with better lighting. The Comp Grey has a bit of a metallic finish. The tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics. They're MUCH quieter goin' down the road than the Continental Conti SportContacts that came on it. I haven't driven on them enough to comment on the traction, but so far, I like them.

I called up CCW and talked with John for a bit on two occassions. He answered all my questions and provided me with even more information that I didn't even think to ask. I felt very confident with their product after talkin' with him. I also spoke with Amy on the phone and in emails. Very nice and helpful. CCW has great customer service. If you're considerin' forged wheels, I would recommend givin' CCW a call. They are made to order, so you can get exactly what you want.

Here's a couple pictures. There will be better ones to come.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts