Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea where I can get flat or convex center caps with a colored crest for 19" Cayman S wheels? Mine came with black crests and all I found online where convex caps - they don't look as good and don't seem to fully match the color of the wheels - seems they're more suited to the 20" carrera wheels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts
I have the colored crests on my Cayman S wheels. You can get them from your dealer. They sell the colored crests. It takes 3 minutes to swap them out.

Surprisingly, I didn't see them on suncoast Porsche parts specifically for a Cayman S wheel. Look here: Center Caps: Suncoast Porsche Parts & Accessories

·
Registered
184 Posts
when i was searching for custom sized caps i saw a ton of oem and replicas on ebay. i ordered some replicas just to see how they were and they were identical to the oem caps i already had from my stock wheels. not sure if i trust ebay for oem because the replicas look so good that it would be hard to tell if you really received oem. still, there's tons of them so it might be an option for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@subshooter my dealer didn't have the right parts. They had the carrera concave caps which fit but have the same issue. I got the ones from suncoast and fitted them but they ain't good - carrera caps again..

The Porsche part number is 991 044 600 10 apparently..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Believe it or not, I painted mine on my old 986 myself, a nice little winter project whilst the car was resting in the garage.

FWIW

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts