Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I will change my wheels not passing this month (July) and I will really like your thoughts or advices. I'm very interested in SSR wheels. Any suggestions on this or any other brand. I'm looking for lightweight and Matte black wheels.

I'll really appreciate your help !
Thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Not sure if they make SSR's anymore. Tire Rack actually had a fire sale on them late last year for like $<80/wheel in 18". They are 3pc with part of it forged (forgot which). Ultraleggra's are nice too... and relatively inexpensive - comes in black.

I guess the real question is how much are you willing to pay for wheels. Someone here is/was selling a set of Champion RG5 in 19" (same as in my avatar) forged wheels for $3100 without tires. You'll need to spring another $800+ for 19" tires. So, around $4k+, you'll have a pretty nice setup. I get a lot of compliments. :).

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'll go with the Ultraleggera on black. I found them in $1,730 with shippong included.

Rizzit any complains on the wheels ? Are they lighter than stock ones ? Any performance difference?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.