Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Remember our visit to the open house @ F40 Motorsports last spring? Well the footage of that event will be shown on this weeks episode.

Discovery HD Theater Tue. Dec. 8 at 10PM

The title of the episode is "Bentleys"

Let's see if we can see some of our Caymans!

Thank you gonzo for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoops, fixed. Thanks V-Man! I need a Planet-9 calendar...

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reminder, the show airs tonight.

10PM EST with a repeat at 1AM

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright! I got 5 seconds of airtime!! In the red jacket behind Herb Chambers and Wayne when they were showing the Bentley. :banana:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:hilarious: My claim to fame now!

Did you see a yellow Croc? That belonged to macscaymans. I'm not sure who parked next to him, possibly mysticcs. He also has a grey Croc. Let me check my old photos...

Was that your Croc by the yellow one??? A whole 5 seconds...

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Alright! I got 5 seconds of airtime!! In the red jacket behind Herb Chambers and Wayne when they were showing the Bentley. :banana:
I thought that was you, but I didn't recognize you without the camera gear.:hilarious:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm actually a bit disappointed that more time wasn't spent showing all of the different cars that were at the open house. We had over 10 Caymans in the lot!

We need to produce our own Planet-9 reality show. What a cast of characters we could have!

All we need is some good drama, infighting and spilled beers to complete the profile of a porcupine Porsche owner. :taunt:

Who amongst us can fill out the cast?

The Drunk
The Nerd
The Floozy (can't find a better word that the software won't "X" out)
The Jock
The Goofball
The ex-Military harda$$

Did I miss anyone??? :hilarious:

They can put all of us in a garage for a race season and see what happens. I heard there is space available in the Farnbacher-Loles building... D'OH!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yes the Homewrecker... :taunt:

I'm actually a bit disappointed that more time wasn't spent showing all of the different cars that were at the open house. We had over 10 Caymans in the lot!

We need to produce our own Planet-9 reality show. What a cast of characters we could have!

All we need is some good drama, infighting and spilled beers to complete the profile of a porcupine Porsche owner. :taunt:

Who amongst us can fill out the cast?

The Drunk
The Nerd
The Floozy (can't find a better word that the software won't "X" out)
The Jock
The Goofball
The ex-Military harda$$

Did I miss anyone??? :hilarious:

They can put all of us in a garage for a race season and see what happens. I heard there is space available in the Farnbacher-Loles building... D'OH!

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Wow, a little bit of my Meteor Grey Cayman S is visible when Wayne and Herb start to walk towards the Bentleys! For some reason my wife wasn't as thrilled as I was?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts