Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be at Homestead this Saturday July 18 for a Chin track day.

Anyone else going?

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
I am going to be at Homestead this Saturday July 18 for a Chin track day.

Anyone else going?
I will be there. What group are you running in? See you at the track.
Michael

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Michael, I am in the same group as you - 3 places above you on the roster list #29. Look forward to meeting you.

I would love to talk to you about the Softronic upgrades...
I have PASM, sport seats, short shifter, desnorked, GT3 brake ducts, Pagid Yellows, Girodisc front rotors, Motul RBF 600 brake fluid, Quaife LSD.
I am still running street tires - will be the first time using Bridgestone RE-11's on the track.
My sons will also be there: Kevin in a very quick '91 blue Miata, and Marc in an '04 red BMW 330i ZHP.

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Hey Michael, I am in the same group as you - 3 places above you on the roster list #29. Look forward to meeting you.

I would love to talk to you about the Softronic upgrades...
I have PASM, sport seats, short shifter, desnorked, GT3 brake ducts, Pagid Yellows, Girodisc front rotors, Motul RBF 600 brake fluid, Quaife LSD.
I am still running street tires - will be the first time using Bridgestone RE-11's on the track.
My sons will also be there: Kevin in a very quick '91 blue Miata, and Marc in an '04 red BMW 330i ZHP.
Look forward to meeting you and comparing CS notes. Sounds like you have a racing family! My CS is loaded on the trailer and ready to head to Homestead Friday afternoon. See you at the track.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Michael - great meeting you on Saturday. I loved the ride in your CS! You've convinced me that my next mod is GT3 seats, harness bar, etc.
What lap times were you running?

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
Michael - great meeting you on Saturday. I loved the ride in your CS! You've convinced me that my next mod is GT3 seats, harness bar, etc.
What lap times were you running?
Colin,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your sons. I had a lot of fun in spite of the heat. My best time was 1:48.7. Most were in the mid 1:49s and low 1:50s (based on Hot Lap Timer). Following Kevin's line when he was in your CS helped.

Hope to see you guys at the track again soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts