Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[pic=right]http://www.planet-9.com/gallery/files/3/qlad.jpg[/pic] Customization has never been Easier! Quality Lifts has announced a special just for Planet-9 members! You can now customize the color of your lift (wow I could have had speed yellow!) for FREE. Normally this is a $500 charge. Quality Lifts decided to offer customization on sale for $200 or if you are a Planet-9 member you get the color customization absolutely free! (In addition to any other specials or discounts). If you've been thinking about getting a lift for your Porsche, now is a great time to personalize your lift to match your car or your garage or even simply your favorite color, for FREE!

For More Information or to Order - Click Here

If you order a custom color please take some photos and submit them to the Planet-9 gallery!

·
Registered
5 Posts
A rip off at $14,950

Neither Planet 9 nor their own website has the price listed, instead you have to submit a buy request. Seriously, why hide the price, are they ashamed of it? I'm completely over dealing with companies that don't have enough confidence in their own products. Planet 9 should insists that if you want to run an ad on the site, you need to have a price listed or at least easily available.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: A rip off at $14,950

Neither Planet 9 nor their own website has the price listed, instead you have to submit a buy request. Seriously, why hide the price, are they ashamed of it? I'm completely over dealing with companies that don't have enough confidence in their own products. Planet 9 should insists that if you want to run an ad on the site, you need to have a price listed or at least easily available.
We do have the price listed for the color option - IT IS FREE!

As for the lifts themselves the reason they only show MSRP pricing is that they will try to determine if a dealer is in your area and is running a special vs. whatever Quality Lifts will sell to you for directly. Sometimes you get a better deal direct, sometimes from a local distributor, but the only way to know is to contact them so they can run a check for you.

Additionally, shopping on price alone is a big mistake for a car lift, one of the things that sets Quality lifts apart is their materials, workmanship and ease of installation. Check out the videos we have up on YouTube and elsewhere from the install we did last fall for more details.

If you cannot reach someone at Quality and get assistance let me know and I am happy to help run that down for you as I can.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I ordered one and it is being installed on Monday. I looked at almost everyone out there and this lift has the best combination of features, quality and price. I will post pictures and a review soon. I got a good deal on it. Thanks Planet9 for getting them as a sponsor.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered one and it is being installed on Monday. I looked at almost everyone out there and this lift has the best combination of features, quality and price. I will post pictures and a review soon. I got a good deal on it. Thanks Planet9 for getting them as a sponsor.
No problem, glad to hear you ordered one I'm sure you'll be very happy with it and yes please post pics and a review after it is installed. Did you go with a custom color?

·
Registered
98 Posts
No problem, glad to hear you ordered one I'm sure you'll be very happy with it and yes please post pics and a review after it is installed. Did you go with a custom color?
I got a red one to match the red motorcycle lifts I have in the garage already.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's installed and all I can say is I don't know how I lived without one for so long. Just the ease and security of lifting the car to do basic maintenance is liberating. The rolling jack is a dream come true for wheel and brake work. Overall a very nice lift package and the quality is very high. There was a couple of small issues on installation but the team that installed it (Bob Hill Sales) went out of their way to make it right (had a faulty hydraulic hose that leaked at the fitting and they went and got a new custom hose made to replaced it and a missing part that Quality FedEexd over night to me)

After doing significant research I picked the Quality product and am 100% satisfied with my choice. This lift is extremely secure. I feel 100% confident having my car on it and putting my body under it. There is just no way this lift is going to fail that I can see. It is very heavy duty and I am confident it will be a life long companion for me. If you are looking for a lift, you should at least check these out.

Now all I need to do is move my garage door opener to the side to get some extra lifting height. I will post some pictures soon. The red color looks real nice in the garage.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's installed and all I can say is I don't know how I lived without one for so long. Just the ease and security of lifting the car to do basic maintenance is liberating. The rolling jack is a dream come true for wheel and brake work. Overall a very nice lift package and the quality is very high. There was a couple of small issues on installation but the team that installed it (Bob Hill Sales) went out of their way to make it right (had a faulty hydraulic hose that leaked at the fitting and they went and got a new custom hose made to replaced it and a missing part that Quality FedEexd over night to me)

After doing significant research I picked the Quality product and am 100% satisfied with my choice. This lift is extremely secure. I feel 100% confident having my car on it and putting my body under it. There is just no way this lift is going to fail that I can see. It is very heavy duty and I am confident it will be a life long companion for me. If you are looking for a lift, you should at least check these out.

Now all I need to do is move my garage door opener to the side to get some extra lifting height. I will post some pictures soon. The red color looks real nice in the garage.

My feelings exactly, I love my Quality lift and wonder how I lived without it! Glad to hear you are enjoying yours too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts