Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know this doesn't answer your question, but why do you want to do that?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Reactions: Wild Weasel

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Give a man a cigarette and he'll smoke for a day -- give a man a smoking package and he'll smoke for a lifetime.
Somehow I think none of the people with smoking package smoke in their 981es...

Yes it's pretty easy to remove and I can trade you my cubbie for it!

Reactions: da90

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Somehow I think none of the people with smoking package smoke in their 981es...

Yes it's pretty easy to remove and I can trade you my cubbie for it!

True. That's not why we get it. We get it for the nifty little cover and the free outlet. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
KUZZZ......also no one is to smoke in the car.....and it might be a nice little storage space...... :) I asked the Porsche service department who said that a harness would have to be cut which might affect something downstream....not recommended

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
KUZZZ......also no one is to smoke in the car.....and it might be a nice little storage space...... :) I asked the Porsche service department who said that a harness would have to be cut which might affect something downstream....not recommended
Seriously? Don't go to that service department. There is ALWAYS connector between cars harness and the device. Never anything has to be cut...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Joining this thread late! If still available, I too would be willing to swap my cubby with anyone who doesn't want their smoking package. I don't care about the power outlet. I'm just looking for a place to hide my radar detector controls.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
i know this because i wrote the little tidbit on where to put the radar detector mute button.. its removable.. you can take the cover and the circarette lighter (female) out cap the end of the wires.. and stick in a non smoking package...it pops from underneath.. you have to take the sids of the shifter out..

Lemon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts