Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out 997/987 parts

Since I have sold my 987 Cayman, and since my leftover/stockpiled parts won't fit the 981 Cayman that is coming, I need to clean everything out. All of these parts are brand new unless otherwise stated.

- 997 GT2 front fender liners with brake ducts. New. Use these alone or in conjunction with a pair of GT3 brake ducts. They give tons of additional front brake cooling. These will fit all 997s and 987s by trimming the fender liners to fit as needed (these are unmodified), and includes all the parts needed. I paid over $400 for all the parts, asking $325.
- 987 sway bar links, left & right. New. Asking $120 for the pair.
- 987 sway bar links, left & right. Used, in good shape. Asking $50 for the pair.
- PowerGrid sway bar links for 987, left & right. Used, in nice shape. Stronger than stock sway bar links, and adjustable. These are the same length as the stock links. Cost $300 new, asking $150 for the pair. -- Sold pending payment
- Function-First engine mount insert. New. Firms up the engine mount without the harshness of a solid or semi-solid mount. You can read up on it here. This is the softer of the two durometers. Fits 987.2 (2009 through 2012 Boxsters and Caymans). Asking $90. [Note: the trans mounts shown in the pic have been sold]

Please PM or email your zip code, so I can calculate shipping. Will ship to US only. Parts are sold individually, but I can combine them to save on shipping. Please note that prices have been dropped on the remaining parts.

List Date: 7/18/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cleaning out 997/987 parts
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
165 Posts
Re: Cleaning out 997/987 parts

That's a good deal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts