Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I used to have Autoshell.net install clear bras on my previous cars, but they seemed to have gone out of business.

Does anyone know a professional installer in South Florida that could do the the job on my new 2009 Cayman? I can even get the 3M precut kit from a site on the Internet, but the install is the difficult part.

Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm getting a clear bra installed on my 2009 Cayman today...but it's in the SF bay area,good luck in Fla.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm getting a clear bra installed on my 2009 Cayman today...but it's in the SF bay area,good luck in Fla.
Good luck! Are you getting a pre-cut kit install or a custom wrap? If you have time, would you please post some pictures to see how it looks?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hello, I used to have Autoshell.net install clear bras on my previous cars, but they seemed to have gone out of business.

Does anyone know a professional installer in South Florida that could do the the job on my new 2009 Cayman? I can even get the 3M precut kit from a site on the Internet, but the install is the difficult part.

Thanks!
Auto Super Shield in Boca - highly recommended. I have had 2 cars (my girl's '07 A3 and my '08 Boxster S) wrapped there - Pepi & Wendy run a great shop and Pepi has excellent credentials (he does work for a Ferrari dealership in Miami and he was contracted to wrap cars for Audi High Performance Driving schools in Cali - he's got plenty of pictures of customer cars).

On my Boxster S - he just wrapped in August, I had him do front coverage (bumper, mirror and lights), along with tint all around - 35% sides and back window, and 70% 3M Crystaline on windshield (which is awesome in S. FL sun, by the way). If you'd like, you are welcomed to check out his work on my car - I'm in Ft Lauderdale. Give Pepi a call - very personable and easy to work with. Pepi or Wendy - 561-367-0101
Auto Super Shield

Tell him Chris (yellow Boxster) referred you. I don't get any kick-backs, he simply does great work. PM me if you have questions or want to check out his job on my car.

I picked up car in NJ and drove it down to Ft Lauderdale:
Prep for 1300 miles drive home:

After clear bra installed:

The CB "line":

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Auto Super Shield in Boca - highly recommended. I have had 2 cars (my girl's '07 A3 and my '08 Boxster S) wrapped there - Pepi & Wendy run a great shop and Pepi has excellent credentials (he does work for a Ferrari dealership in Miami and he was contracted to wrap cars for Audi High Performance Driving schools in Cali - he's got plenty of pictures of customer cars).

On my Boxster S - he just wrapped in August, I had him do front coverage (bumper, mirror and lights), along with tint all around - 35% sides and back window, and 70% 3M Crystaline on windshield (which is awesome in S. FL sun, by the way). If you'd like, you are welcomed to check out his work on my car - I'm in Ft Lauderdale. Give Pepi a call - very personable and easy to work with. Pepi or Wendy - 561-367-0101
Auto Super Shield

Tell him Chris (yellow Boxster) referred you. I don't get any kick-backs, he simply does great work. PM me if you have questions or want to check out his job on my car.

I picked up car in NJ and drove it down to Ft Lauderdale:
Prep for 1300 miles drive home:

After clear bra installed:

The CB "line":
Thank you for your reply. Would you mind PM-ing me the price you paid for the clear-bra install, even if you just give me a ballpark? Thanks again.

·
Caymanatic
65 Posts
Just had Pepi at Autosupershield.com install a clear bra on the front bumper and headlights of my new 2012 Cayman R. He also applied 35% 3M window tint. I am rarely 100% satisfied with work done on my cars, but Pepi blew me away. The clear bra is absolutely invisible and did not change the appearance of the paint (Peridot green). If you get really close, it looks like something that was cut and applied at that factory, as does the window tinting. His shop is spotless and there wasn't as much as a fingerprint on the car when I picked it up. Highly recommend, I will never go anywhere else! :)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Just had Pepi at Autosupershield.com install a clear bra on the front bumper and headlights of my new 2012 Cayman R. He also applied 35% 3M window tint. I am rarely 100% satisfied with work done on my cars, but Pepi blew me away. The clear bra is absolutely invisible and did not change the appearance of the paint (Peridot green). If you get really close, it looks like something that was cut and applied at that factory, as does the window tinting. His shop is spotless and there wasn't as much as a fingerprint on the car when I picked it up. Highly recommend, I will never go anywhere else! :)
Great to hear Nick. Let's see some pic of the CR!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts