Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know the process to install these? Looking to get some if it doesn't require taking the car apart to install. I don't mind a little work but not looking to take fenders off to install a light. Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Does any one know the process to install these? Looking to get some if it doesn't require taking the car apart to install. I don't mind a little work but not looking to take fenders off to install a light. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN2NjE8FYvA
Just did this. Tools required - 2 hands, screwdriver optional:
It takes about 5 minutes total really - as some videos show you can "slide" it towards the wheel, and then it will just come right out
There's a connector clip you need to press 1 end of and disconnect (requires 2 hands or as the video shows, a screwdriver)
Connect to new reflector
When putting back in, put the side closest to the wheel in first, slide it back towards the wheel, and then the front will just push in easily.

Turn on hazards to check your work :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
I had trouble removing the factory lights from the car. I just stuck a little duct tape on the lens and then pulled on the end of the tape to release it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.