Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Looks good, nice clean addition to a White car!

·
Registered
607 Posts
I am beginning to think this was part of some devious Porsche master plan, to entice all owners to make this simple yet almost always required upgrade to get you started down the mod rabbit hole. ;)

Reactions: gfspencer

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am beginning to think this was part of some devious Porsche master plan, to entice all owners to make this simple yet almost always required upgrade to get you started down the mod rabbit hole. ;)
Amber is a DOT(?) legal safety requirement in most states I believe. If correct, this is technically an illegal modification. That being said, I've done it on my last two cars. :)

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Amber is a DOT(?) legal safety requirement in most states I believe. If correct, this is technically an illegal modification. That being said, I've done it on my last two cars. :)
Suncoast version has amber bulb, so still legal, just optically white. Thought I was ripped off when I replaced mine and tried them out the first time...

Reactions: iiagdtr
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.