Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know we have been meeting in Dublin on Saturday AM by the Regal Theater/Starbucks in the Hacienda Shopping Center.

Due to the hard efforts of both Lillie Echevarria and Walter Lietz we have put together a joint meeting at the same Hacienda Shopping center in Dublin where we usually meet but at the Mimi's cafe that is there.

It's a breakfast meet so bring cash $ because Mimi's is putting it all on one bill and we'll need to pay then.

We are also looking for a head count so that Lillie can give Mimi's an approximate number for a table count.

Please try to make it but let us know.

See you there.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'll be there. Unlike Ferraris, my Cayman works fine in the rain. It's as reliable as AT&T's U-verse service (what! - I can't help it, I'm an AT&T retiree.) ;>)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Put me down for 2 please.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Let me know if any of you are interested in buying the Schroth Racing Harnesses I have posted for sale in the Classfieds section. :burnout:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I was just over at Mimi's. I did not see any good place to park, safe from potential door dingers and other hostile environmental threats found in most parking lots. First time at one of the get togethers...how is this normally handled, or do you just take your chances? Not comfortable with the latter!

- Phil

·
Registered
380 Posts
Phil,

It's not that busy on Saturday mornings.

If you promise to be careful, you can park next to me. ;>)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Phil,

It's not that busy on Saturday mornings.

If you promise to be careful, you can park next to me. ;>)
Good to know things are lighter in the morning. You can be sure I am quite diligent about not bumping or hitting any other car, much less a Porsche or Ferrari. I am in the gray 2007 Cayman S, still with the ugly Lexus dealer license plate frames on (gotta change those!).

- Phil

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks to all who attended the Breakfast gathering. We had about 50 cars in attendance, lots of new faces - 2 full rows of parking - no dings - no complains :)

Will organize similar perhaps with a drive tour afterwards later in Summer!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts